The Crescent City Cafe is a grassroots project that serves restaurant-style breakfast meals, with dignity, to people who are homeless and low-income. It is funded entirely by donations and run by young-adult volunteers. The Cafe has served over 11,000 Guests since 2009! The Me + Three Brunch Fundraiser simulates a regular Cafe event, and allows paying donors to see what we do and how we do it. It serves as a major way that the Crescent City Cafe earns the funds to operate. A donation of only $20 covers your meal + three meals for future cafe guests who are homeless or low- income in New Orleans. Reserve your seat and make a $20 donation here! (click here to donate for multiple people attending.)
When: Saturday, July 22, 2017
Where: Rayne Memorial UMC, 3900 St. Charles Ave, New Orleans, LA 70118
Time: 9-11 a.m.
- The Marigny – Shredded Brisket over Biscuits with Hollandaise
- The Garden District – Vegetarian Quiche
- The Mid City – Breakfast Tacos
- The Ponchatoula – Strawberry Pancakes
“No Show Donations”
Would you like to support the Me + Three Brunch, but you are unavailable on July 22nd? As an honorary attendee, you can give $20 for a “no show donation.” Your tax-deductible donation will provide 4 meals for our homeless and low-income guests at a future Cafe. Click here to make a “No Show Donation.”
The operational cost of each Cafe is $500 and is used to cover the following:
- Food ($300)
- Insurance – Just over $1,000 per year.
- Administration – Printing, office supplies, etc.
- Community Networking – Meeting with local partners and volunteers.
- Support Raising Supplies – Upfront cost of t-shirts, Me + Three Brunch, etc.
- Kitchen Supplies – Tablecloths, cooking utensils, etc.
Currently we serve twice each month, so we are looking to raise $12,000. If you would like to donate to the Cafe, please consider a gift of $25, $50, $100, $250, $500, and $1000. You will receive a tax-deductible receipt for your donation and our deepest appreciation. Click here to donate.